Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day Zero Project #28: Attend an NBA Game.

I'm not what you would call a fan of basketball. My interest in the sport is generally contained to filling out a March Madness bracket with absolutely no idea of who's actually good. And the NBA? Forget it.

But, like a whole bunch of other things that I didn't have any urge to do, "Attend an NBA game" came up on my Day Zero Project list. And if I have to go to a game I want to do it cheaply. Thankfully the Orlando Magic are not very good and I was able to find two tickets to Friday's game versus the Washington Wizards for $30 total.

And what did we get for that $30? Probably the worst seats in the entire building.

But that's okay. We could kinda see the players down there. The Jumbotron filled in the blanks, plus we had some of the best sheets for the pre-game laser show!

I must say that the Amway Center in Orlando (and the surrounding area) is a pretty fun place to pre-/post-game. Basketball, itself, is not a horrible game to watch live. I wouldn't start watching it on TV, but there are far worse ways to spend an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment