Friday, June 20, 2014

Day Zero Project #97: Put together a 1,000 piece puzzle

Puzzles

 As I've mentioned before, I love any hobby stereotypically reserved for the elderly. If your grandpa loves doing something then there is a 95% chance that I also love it. If there was some way I could make a living sitting on a porch playing cribbage and complaining about my wife cooking peas for the millionth time, I would be in heaven.

So, while some might find the idea of staring at puzzle pieces blankly for many hours over the course of several days to be a tedious exercise, I was looking forward to it. 

Plus, as it turned out, I ended up being sick for the entire week so it was a perfect week to stay home and do some puzzling. 

And what exactly does puzzling look like? Thanks to the power of time-lapse photography (aka a free animated gif maker I found on the Internet) you can now live the excitement of the past week. 

Enjoy. And you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment