Sunday, March 22, 2015

50 in '15 #1: Send a secret to PostSecret.

Here we are at my second list challenge and this one popped up again. It's like they knew that I skipped this on my last list and really wanted to make sure I did it. I'm not one to upset the Day Zero Gods, so this time I made sure to get my secret put on a postcard and shipped out as soon as possible.

Most times I do any sort of art project it turns out nothing like I envision. This time was different. It turned out so well that I didn't want to send it in. Here's a little glimpse of the card...

I'm kidding.

If I shared it here it wouldn't be a secret! But I can tell you this, I sent it in two weeks ago and it hasn't ended up on their website yet. 

Honestly, I don't expect that it will. I don't have any secrets from Katie, and I have pretty much none from anyone at all. I'm an open book. 

Oh well, at least I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment